SOF HALL OF FAME - AGASTYA SHARMA
WE welcome Agastya Sharma, a grade 4 student of DPS Electronic City, Bangalore, to SOF Hall of Fame. His achievements are as follows:
Grade 3 (2019-20)
1. NSO- International rank 2, Zonal Rank 2, Medal of Distinction and Certificate of Distinction.
2. NCO- International Rank 7, Zonal rank 3 with Zonal Bronze Medal Certificate of Zonal Excellence and a cheque of Rs 200.
3. IMO- International rank 4, Zonal rank 4, Medal of Distinction and Certificate of Distinction.
4. IEO- International rank 16, Zonal Rank 16, Medal of Distinction and Certificate of Distinction.
1. NSO- International rank 2 with International Silver medal, Certificate of Outstanding Performance and a cheque of Rs 25,000.
2. IMO- Zonal Rank 24 and Certificate of Zonal Excellence.
3. IEO- Zonal Rank 17 and Certificate of Zonal Excellence.
He has also won the Academic Excellence Scholarship (AES) of Rs 5000 for the highest cumulative marks in all the Olympiads from Karnataka for the year 2019-20.
Grade 2 (2018-19)
1. NCO- International rank 1 with International Gold medal, Certificate of Outstanding Performance and a cheque of Rs 12,500.
2. NSO- International rank 3 with International Bronze medal and Certificate of Outstanding Performance.
3. IEO- International Rank 4, Zonal rank 4 with Zonal Gold Medal and Certificate of Zonal Excellence
4. IGKO- Zonal rank 19 and Certificate of Zonal excellence
5. IMO- School Bronze Medal
He has won the ‘Scholar Badge’ for topping Grade 2 in academics at school.
Grade 1 (2017-18)
1. IGKO- International rank 8, Zonal rank 6, Certificate of Zonal Excellence and Medal of Distinction
2. NCO-International rank 17, Zonal rank 8, Certificate of Zonal Excellence and Medal of Distinction
3. IMO- School Gold medal
4. IEO- School Bronze medal
5. NSO- School Bronze medal
Has received the ‘Certificate in Academic Proficiency’ at school.
He has also won several awards in other competitive exams.
Agastya has consistently excelled in academics at school. He has also participated in several Interhouse and Interschool competitions at school winning many awards and accolades. He has a keen interest in reading, music, playing the keyboard and playing football.