SOF- ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP (SOF AES) – 2022-23
SOF is pleased to launch the Academic Excellence Scholarship (SOF AES) for 2022-23.
The objective of the SOF-AES is to promote all round academic development among students. The scholarship will recognize the performance of such brilliant students who achieve Academic Excellence in Olympiad exams in different subjects.
The scholarship winners, from each class, will be students who obtain the highest cumulative marks in any 4 Olympiad exams during the year. For IEO, NSO & IMO, marks obtained in the 2nd level Olympiad will be considered, whereas for IGKO, ISSO & NCO marks obtained in the 1st level will be considered. In case 2nd level exams are not conducted, marks scored in the 1st level exams will be considered.
Under AES, one student from each class, i.e from class 1 to class 10 from each state/zone will be selected for the scholarship.
10 winners will be selected from each state/zone. Thus from 26 zones, 260 winners will be selected.
Each winner of SOF- AES will be awarded :
- A Trophy
- Cash award / scholarship of Rs 5000/- and
- A citation.
In case of a tie between two or more students, winners will be decided on the following priority:
- Students scoring higher cumulative marks in 1st level exams.
- Students scoring higher marks in 1st level exam in the order of Mathematics, Science, English, General Knowledge, Computers and Social Studies.
- Student scoring higher rank in 2nd level exams in the order of Mathematics, Science & English.
- Winners of the AES will be declared by end-March ‘23.