Author: ANIL AHLAWAT
Shipping Weight: 130gms
Classes: Class 9
Class 9: National Science Olympiad Work Book
You are here
MTG’s NSO Olympiad Workbook is curated ideally to help the students prepare for the upcoming National Science Olympiad 2023-24. MTG’s NSO Workbook contains a quick recap before the start of the exercises. Chapter-wise MCQs are provided to assist students in the preparation of the SOF NSO exam. The Multiple-Choice Question Bank is divided into general questions and the achiever’s section and comes with complete Hints & Explanations to assist in self-understanding of concepts. The Workbook comprises the latest NSO 2022 paper to ideate students about the SOF NSO exam pattern. The Workbook is equipped with OMR sheets after each chapter to ensure that the students get well versed with the idea of filling the OMR sheet. MTG’s NSO Workbook is created in an interactive language so that the students remain indulged in the process of learning till the last.
- Chapter 1 : Matter in Our Surroundings
- Chapter 2 : Is Matter Around Us Pure
- Chapter 3 : Atoms and Molecules
- Chapter 4 : Structure of Atom
- Chapter 5 : Cell-The Fundamental Unit of Life
- Chapter 6 : Tissues
- Chapter 7 : Diversity in Living Organisms
- Chapter 8 : Motion
- Chapter 9 : Force and Laws of Motion
- Chapter 10 : Gravitation
- Chapter 11 : Work and Energy
- Chapter 12 : Sound
- Chapter 13 : Why Do We Fall Ill
- Chapter 14 : Natural Resources
- Chapter 15 : Improvement in Food Resources
- Logical Reasoning
- SOF National Science Olympiad - 2022
- Hints & Explanations
SOF HALL OF FAME
List of Super Achievers Students...
Award functions in schools
Award distribution functions in Schools have..
SOF TECH FEST IIT BOMBAY - RUSSIA TRIP
Please click here to view or download the photoGraphs...
Please share your valuable feedback here...
Freelance Work in Your Region.