Our intelligence and ability to reason is what makes us human. Reasoning skills can be applied in almost every area of our lives. A gauge of one’s intellectual abilities, reasoning enables people to understand ideas and concepts better, and arrive at logical conclusions. Reasoning skills, therefore, have become a part of all sort of testing. Similar to other skills, reasoning can be improved and enhanced through practice and repetition.
MTG has designed this series of reasoning books to help students appearing for various Olympiads like Science Olympiad, Maths Olympiad, Cyber Olympiad, and other talent search exams.
Salient Features of the Book
- Sensitive to grade level
- Lucid and easy to understand language
- Short and crisp explanation of concepts
- Solved Example to build strong foundation
- Exercises with ample of practice questions
- Detail solution to make students understand how to get the answer.
- Chapter 1 :Series Completion and Inserting
- Chapter 2 :Analogy and Classification
- Chapter 3 :Coding-Decoding
- Chapter 4 :Blood Relations
- Chapter 5 :Direction Sense Test
- Chapter 6 :Logical Venn Diagrams
- Chapter 7 :Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Chapter 8 :Mathematical Operations
- Chapter 9 :Analytical Reasoning
- Chapter 10: Mirror and Water Images
- Chapter 11 :Embedded Figures, Figure Formation
- Chapter 12 :Figure Matrix
- Chapter 13 :Paper Folding and Paper Cutting
- Chapter 14 :Cubes and Dice
- Chapter 15 :Dot Situation