Our intelligence and ability to reason is what makes us human. Reasoning skills can be applied in almost every area of our lives. A gauge of one’s intellectual abilities, reasoning enables people to understand ideas and concepts better, and arrive at logical conclusions. Reasoning skills, therefore, have become a part of all sort of testing. Similar to other skills, reasoning can be improved and enhanced through practice and repetition.
MTG has design this series of reasoning books to help students appearing for various Olympiads like Science Olympiad, Maths Olympiad, Cyber Olympiad, and other competitive exams.
Salient Feature of the Book
- Sensitive to grade level
- Lucid and easy to understand language
- Short and crisp explaination of concepts
- Solved Example to build strong foundation
- Exercises with ample of practice questions
- Detail solution to make students understand how to get the answer.
- Chapter 1: Patterns
- Chapter 2: Measuring Units
- Chapter 3: Geometrical Shapes
- Chapter 4: Odd One Out
- Chapter 5: Analogy
- Chapter 6: Ranking Test
- Chapter 7: Grouping of Figures and Embedded Figures
- Chapter 8: Coding-Decoding