Author: MTG Editorial Board
Shipping Weight: 290gms
Classes: Class 1
Exams: School Books
Class 1: Integrated Environmental Studies with NEP Guidelines
You are here
New Integrated Environmental Studies is a book based on the most recent NCERT syllabus and the New Education Policy 2020 guidelines. The book contains a wealth of knowledge written in a student-friendly language. It also includes Info Bits, Amazing Facts, Words of Wisdom, and an Interactive Character Kiara to help with an interactive learning method. The upgraded version of the book also includes an integrated digital learning resource to help students learn online. The Book comprises the following features-
- Age appropriate, student friendly, content accompanied with attractive illustrations.
- Words of Wisdom to enhance moral values and make learners aware of their culture.
- Interactive Approach in the form of Kiara asks and Activity time to help retain concepts.
- Info bits and Amazing Facts to let user engross in the chapter.
- Fun time and Project Time to help all three (auditory, visual and kinaesthetic) learners.
- Think Tank and HOTS questions to let learners think outside the box.
- Life Skills to develop ethical value in young learners.
- Recap time to reinforce the concepts learnt in the chapter.
- 1. Introducing Myself
- 2. My Body
- 3. Sense Organs.
- 4. Clean, Fit and Healthy.
- 5. Food We Eat.
- 6. Clothes We Wear.
- 7. We Need A House.
- 8. My Family.
- 9. Our Neighbourhood.
- 10. My School.
- 11. Good Habits.
- 12. Safety Rules.
- 13. People at Work.
- 14. Festivals.
- 15. Plants.
- 16. Animals.
- 17. Water.
- 18. Weather.
- 19. Transport.
- 20. up in The Sky.
- 21. Our Earth.
SOF HALL OF FAME
List of Super Achievers Students...
Award functions in schools
Award distribution functions in Schools have..
SOF TECH FEST IIT BOMBAY - RUSSIA TRIP
Please click here to view or download the photoGraphs...
Please share your valuable feedback here...
Freelance Work in Your Region.