Author: Manuj Bajaj, Anil Ahlawat
Shipping Weight: 250gms
Classes: Class 2
Exams: School Books
MTG’s Learning Computer for Smarter Life is a smart series of computer books for classes 1 to 8. This series is designed to encourage the young mind and expose them to various applications of computers in day-to-day life. The uniqueness of these books lies in the fact that, unlike other books they do not dig deeper into the history of computers, rather they focus on the practical aspects of the application of computers and equip the students with knowledge with which they can complete their work smarter and faster.
Each book of this series contains a good number of test papers and SOF National Cyber Olympiad (NCO) questions for practice. A tremendous amount of analysis and research effort has gone to put together this book in your hands. Each chapter is explained in a precise manner with proper illustrations for a deep-rooted understanding of computer applications.
- Computer Basics
- Chapter 1: Review from Class-1
- Chapter 2: Types of Software
- Your First Interaction With Computer
- Chapter 3: Using Keyboard
- Chapter 4: Using Mouse
- Chapter 5: Computer Start and Shut down
- Chapter 6: Introduction to Windows 10
- Chapter 7: Working With Your Desktop
- Chapter 8: Opening and Closing Programs
- Working with Microsoft Paint
- Chapter 9: Introduction to Paint
- Chapter 10: Drawing in Paint (I-Card)
- Chapter 11: Paint : Creating a Greeting Card
- Chapter 12: Editing in Paint
- Chapter 13: Printing in Paint
- Computer Etiquettes
- Chapter 14: Do’s and Don’ts
- Latest Developments
- Chapter 15: Interesting Mobile Facts & Apps
- SOF National Cyber Olympiad (NCO) Questions
List of Super Achievers Students...
Please click here to view or download the photoGraphs...
Award distribution functions in Schools have..
SCHOOL REGISTRATION FEE...
Please share your valuable feedback here...