Author: MTG Editorial Board
Shipping Weight: 110gms
Classes: Class 7
Exams: Olympiads, School Books
Class 7: Maths Practice cum Work Book
You are here
Home » IMO » Class 7 » Books and Additional Reference Books Class 7 » Class 7: Maths Practice cum Work Book
Practice-cum The Workbooks series for grades 1–8 emphasizes activity-based and comprehension-driven learning. It includes a comprehensive set of questions structured with progressively increasing levels of difficulty, giving learners ample opportunity to apply combinations and skills. The book strictly follows the NEP 2020 guidelines
Smart Features includes:
- Riddle Time – riddles based on the learner’s understanding of the concepts that will stimulate thinking ability.
- Word Fun – application-based questions to implement the concepts learned.
- Crossword – grid puzzle with clues that help learners to understand terminologies and concepts being used.
- Tick (ü) – MCQs to increase elimination-selection skills in learners.
- Fun Based Activity – mazes, games, and coloring activities to learn with fun.
- Challenge – complex questions that require an in-depth understanding of concepts.
- Quick Answers – fundamental questions that will help learners to calculate fast and find crisp solutions.
Table of Contents:
- Fractions and Decimals
- Data Handling
- Simple Equations
- Lines and Angles
- The Triangle and its Properties
- Congruence of Triangles
- Comparing Quantities
- Rational Numbers
- Practical Geometry
- Perimeter and Area
- Algebraic Expressions
- Exponents and Powers
- Visualising Solid Shapes
SOF HALL OF FAME
List of Super Achievers Students...
Award functions in schools
Award distribution functions in Schools have..
SOF TECH FEST IIT BOMBAY - RUSSIA TRIP
Please click here to view or download the photoGraphs...
Please share your valuable feedback here...
Freelance Work in Your Region.