Author: LATHA CHANDRASEKARAN
Shipping Weight: 610gms
Classes: Class 7
Exams: School Books
Class 7 : Integrated Learning Mathematics with NEP Guidelines
You are here
MTG’s Learning Mathematics for a Smarter Life is a creative Mathematics series for students in grades 1 through 8. The goal of this series is to encourage students to enjoy their studies and learn concepts deeply rather than rote learning as per the NEP 2020 guidelines. The series is designed with the student’s age groups in mind, so they can learn at their own pace. Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) and SOF International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO) questions are included in the series to help students improve their analytical and problem-solving skills. The following key features of the books contribute to a unique learning experience for both children and teachers. The section names are also chosen with care so that students can identify with them.
- “Brief Introduction”- gives brief information and explains each topic step by step with illustrative examples.
- “Getting Ready “connects the chapter with lessons learned previously.
- “Do it yourself” – after completing each topic, this unique section helps in building the confidence level among the students.
- “Practice Work” helps the students to brush up on their application skills.
- “Wrap Up” helps in recapitulates the entire chapter in a creative manner.
- “Teacher’s Note” is given as suggestions and tip notes for teachers to make their teaching more effective and convenient.
- “Word Fun” helps in building connections of mathematics with day-to-day life.
- “Activities” is to develop the observation, concentration, and analyzing power among the students.
- CHAPTER 1- Integers
- CHAPTER 2 - Fractions and Decimals
- CHAPTER 3 - Data Handling
- CHAPTER 4 - Simple Equations
- CHAPTER 5- Lines and Angles
- CHAPTER 6 - The Triangle and its Properties
- CHAPTER 7 - Congruence of Triangles
- CHAPTER 8 - Comparing Quantities
- CHAPTER 9 -Rational Numbers
- CHAPTER 10 -Practical Geometry
- CHAPTER 11 -Perimeter and Area
- CHAPTER 12 -Algebraic Expressions
- CHAPTER 13 -Exponents and Powers
- CHAPTER 14 -Symmetry
- CHAPTER 15 -Visualising Solid Shapes
SOF-IMO (International Mathematics Olympiad)
SOF HALL OF FAME
List of Super Achievers Students...
Award functions in schools
Award distribution functions in Schools have..
SOF TECH FEST IIT BOMBAY - RUSSIA TRIP
Please click here to view or download the photoGraphs...
Please share your valuable feedback here...
Freelance Work in Your Region.