Author: MTG Editorial Board
Shipping Weight: 140gms
Classes: Class 1
Exams: Olympiads, School Books
Practice-cum The Workbooks series for grades 1–8 emphasizes activity-based and comprehension-driven learning. It includes a comprehensive set of questions structured with progressively increasing levels of difficulty, giving learners ample opportunity to apply combinations and skills. The book strictly follows the NEP 2020 guidelines.
Smart Features includes:
- Riddle Time - riddles based on learner’s understanding of the concepts that will stimulate thinking ability.
- Word Fun - application-based questions to implement the concepts learnt.
- Crossword - grid puzzle with clues that help learners to understand terminologies and concepts being used.
- Tick (ü) - MCQs to increase elimination-selection skills in learners.
- Fun Based Activity - mazes, games and colouring activities to learn with fun.
- Challenge - complex questions that require in-depth understanding of concepts.
- Quick Answers - fundamental questions that will help learners to calculate fast and find crisp solutions.
Table of Content:
- Spatial Understanding
- Shapes and Solids Around Us
- More About Numbers (1-9)
- Addition & Subtraction
- Numbers From 10 to 20
- More Numbers
- Data Handling