For the academic year 2022-23, SOF spent over Rs. 20 Crores on awards, Scholarships, gifts & felicitations etc.
The following awards will be provided to the winners of SOF International Commerce Olympiad being held during the academic year 2023-24.
AWARDS/SCHOLARSHIPS - STUDENTS
International, Zonal & Class topper awards will be provided to SOF ICO winners. ICO is a Single level exam and will be conducted for classes 11 & 12.
Each winner will be entitled to one award for an exam. The winners will be entitled to the higher level award only. For e.g., the international top 5 rank holders will be entitled to awards based on their International ranks. Awards accruing to them for Zonal ranks will be given to the next rank holder. Similarly, class topper award accruing to a Zonal award winner will be given to the next rank holder.
|AT INTERNATIONAL LEVEL|
|RANK||AWARDS||NO. OF AWARDS|
|1st||*Rs.1,00,000/- Each + International Gold Medal**+ Certificate of Outstanding Performance||2|
|2nd||*Rs.75,000/- Each + International Silver Medal**+ Certificate of Outstanding Performance||2|
|3rd||*Rs.50,000/- Each + International Bronze Medal**+ Certificate of Outstanding Performance||2|
|4th||*Rs.25,000/- Each + Certificate of Outstanding Performance||2|
|5th||*Rs.10,000/- Each + Certificate of Outstanding Performance||2|
* In case two or more students achieve the same international rank, cash award in the applicable category will be distributed as under:
For up to 10 students getting the same rank, award amount will be distributed equally. In addition, each winner will be awarded a medal (in the applicable category) and a Certificate.
In case 11 or more students get the same rank, in lieu of cash award, each winner will be awarded gifts worth Rs.1,000/- each + a medal ( in the applicable category) and a Certificate.
|AT ZONAL LEVEL|
|RANK||SCHOLARSHIPS||NO. OF AWARDS|
|1st||*Rs. 10000/- Each + Zonal Gold Medal** + Certificate of Zonal Excellence||52|
|2nd||*Rs. 5000/- Each + Zonal Silver Medal** + Certificate of Zonal Excellence||52|
|3rd||*Rs. 3000/- Each + Zonal Bronze Medal** + Certificate of Zonal Excellence||52|
|4th to 10th||Gifts Worth Rs. 500/- Each + Medal of Distinction** + Certificate of Distinction||364|
|11th to 25th||Medal of Distinction** + Certificate of Distinction||780|
|Rank 26 +||Participation Certificate + Student Performance Report||All|
* In case two or more students achieve the same Zonal rank, cash award in the applicable category will be distributed as under:
For up to 5 students getting the same rank, award amount will be distributed equally. In addition, each winner will be awarded a medal (in the applicable category) and a Certificate.
In case 6 or more students get the same rank, in lieu of cash award, each winner will be awarded gifts worth Rs.1,000/- each + a medal ( in the applicable category) and a Certificate.
For single level exams and for 2 level exams, Medal of Distinction & Certificate of Distinction are awarded for 1st level performance and Zonal medals & Certificate of Zonal Excellence are awarded for 2nd level performance.
Single level exams are held for SOF IGKO, SOF NCO, SOF ISSO & SOF ICO. For SOF IEO, SOF NSO & SOF IMO, class one and class two exams are single level exams.
**Medals are gold /silver/ bronze coloured, as applicable
AT SCHOOL LEVEL
1. Medals to School/Class Toppers.
- School “Gold Medal of Excellence “ will be awarded as under:
- For 5 to 9 registrations/class – Gold Medal of Excellence to top rank holder in class
- For 10 to 25 registrations/class – Gold Medal of Excellence to top 3 rank holders
- For registrations exceeding 25/class – Gold Medal of Excellence to top 10% rank holders in class
2. Student Performance Report (SPR) for each participating student.
- Every student who appears in SOF ICO is provided with a Student Performance Report (SPR). An SPR is a detailed analysis of how the student attempted the 1st level Olympiad exam.
- The objective of SPR is to share with the student and her / his parents, analysis of student’s answers. This is expected to enable the student understand her/his strengths and areas requiring improvement in absolute terms and also on a competitive scale consisting of lacs of students of her/his class who appeared for the Olympiad.
Student Performance Report (SPR) consists of six sections:
- Section A – provides the student’s marks and rank achieved in School / City / Zone / Region at international level.
- Section B – provides a past Year-wise analysis of the student.
- Section C – provides correct answers to questions asked in the Olympiad exam, the answers given by the student and performance comparison of the student’s answers vs other students in the Zone and at the international level.
- Section D – provides a percentage score analysis of the student with a comparison at Class, City, Zone, Regional and international level.
- Section E – provides a comparison of average marks analysis at the School, City, Zone and international level.
- Section F – provides a Topic-wise performance analysis of the student.
3. Participation Certification to each student.
4. Top 25 rank holders from each class & each Olympiad exam will be awarded Medals of Distinction. This will be applicable for winners from 26 Zones for performance in the 1st level Olympiads/ single level Olympiads.
|AT INTERNATIONAL LEVEL|
|CATEGORY||AWARDS||NO. OF AWARDS|
|Best International Principal*||Rs 50,000/- Each + Citation + Trophy||2|
|Rs 30,000/- Each + Citation + Trophy||2|
|Best International Teacher||Rs.10,000/- Each + Citation + Trophy||4|
*Awards to Principals are based on cumulative performance of schools, whereas awards to teachers are based on performance of school in SOF ICO.
AT SCHOOL LEVEL
- In addition, following are also provided:
- Appreciation Certificate to all Principal & teachers.
- Appreciation Gifts to select Principal & teachers.