During the academic year 2019-20, over 56000 schools from more than 1400 cities registered and millions of students appeared for the six Olympiad exams. These Olympiads were conducted across 32 countries. For the 6 SOF Olympiad exams conducted during 2019-20, based on participation, value of awards/felicitations was approx Rs 18 crores.
During 2021-22, Students will be awarded based on their School, Zonal and International ranks. School principals and teachers will be felicitated based on performance of schools at International, Zonal and Distt. level with cash awards, trophies, gifts and citations.
The following awards will be provided to the winners of Olympiads being conducted during the academic year 2021-22:
AWARDS/SCHOLARSHIPS - STUDENTS
AWARDS WILL BE PROVIDED BASED ON FOLLOWING CRITERIA
- For NSO, IEO & IMO:
• Classes three to twelve - International & Zonal topper awards will be provided to 2nd level winners.
• Classes one and two - International & Zonal topper awards will be provided to 1st level winners as exams for these classes are single level exams.
- For IGKO, NCO, ICO & ISSO:
• All classes - International & Zonal topper awards will be provided to 1st level winners as these are single level exams.
- Class topper awards will be provided to top rank holders from each class (including all sections) of a school as per criteria.
- Each winner will be entitled to one award for an exam. The winners will be entitled to the higher-level award accruing only. For e.g., the international top 3 rank holders will be entitled to awards based on their International ranks. Awards accruing to them for Zonal ranks will be given to the next rank holder. Similarly, school award accruing to a Zonal award winner will be given to the next rank holder.
Following awards / gifts etc will be provided for exams to be conducted during 2021-22 ; Award numbers are cumulative for all 7 exams and for all classes.
|AT INTERNATIONAL LEVEL|
|1st||Rs.50,000/- Each + International Gold Medal*+ Certificate of Outstanding Performance||66*|
|2nd||Rs.25,000/- Each + International Silver Medal*+ Certificate of Outstanding Performance||66*|
|3rd||Rs.10,000/- Each + International Bronze Medal*+ Certificate of Outstanding Performance||66*|
* In case two or more students achieve the same international rank, cash award in the applicable category will be distributed as under:
- For up to 5 students getting the same rank, award amount will be distributed equally. In addition, each winner will be awarded a medal (in the applicable category) and a Certificate.
- In case 10 or more students get the same rank, in lieu of cash award, each winner will be awarded gifts worth Rs.1,000/- each + a medal ( in the applicable category) and a Certificate.
|AT zONAL LEVEL|
|1st||Gifts worth Rs 1000/- each + Zonal Gold Medal*+ Certificate of Zonal Excellence||1716|
|2nd||Gifts worth Rs 1000/- each + Zonal Silver Medal*+ Certificate of Zonal Excellence||1716|
|3rd||Gifts worth Rs 1000/- each + Zonal Bronze Medal*+ Certificate of Zonal Excellence||1716|
|4th to 10th||Gifts worth Rs 500/- each + *Medal of Distinction + *Certificate of Distinction||12012|
|11th to 25th||*Medal of Distinction + *Certificate of Distinction||25740|
**Medal of Distinction + Certificate of Distinction will be awarded on the basis of 1st level Ranks.
Certificate of Zonal Excellence will be awarded for final Ranks.
*Medals are Gold / Silver / Bronze colour plated as applicable.
AT SCHOOL LEVEL
1. Medals of Excellence will be awarded on following criteria:
- All students scoring 100% marks will be awarded Gold Medal of Excellence.
- For 5 to 9 students writing the exam from a class – Gold Medal of Excellence to top rank holder in class.
- For 10 to 25 students writing the exam from a class – Gold Medal of Excellence to top 3 rank holders.
- For more than 25 students writing the exam from a class – Gold Medal of Excellence to top 10% rank holders in class.
2. Student Performance Report (SPR) for each participating student in digital format.
- Every student who appears in any SOF-Olympiad exam is provided with a Student Performance Report (SPR). An SPR is a detailed analysis of how the student attempted the 1st level Olympiad exam. The SPR will be sent in digital form to students.
- The objective of SPR is to share with the student and her / his parents, analysis of student’s answers. This is expected to enable the student understand her/his strengths and areas requiring improvement in absolute terms and also on a competitive scale consisting of lacs of students of her/his class who appeared for the Olympiad.
The SPR consists of six sections:
- Section A – provides the student’s marks and rank achieved in School / City / Zone / Region at international level.
- Section B – provides a section wise performance score of the student.
- Section C – provides correct answers to questions asked in the Olympiad exam, the answers given by the student and performance comparison of the student’s answers vs other students in the Zone and at the international level.
- Section D – provides a percentage score analysis of the student with a comparison with the Class, City, Zone, Region and international level.
- Section E – provides a comparison of average marks analysis at the School, City, Zone, Region and international level.
- Section F – provides a comparison of the student’s performance in the Olympiad exams during the past 10 years.
3. Participation Certification to each student - will be sent in digital form to students.
4. Merit Certificate to 2nd level participants
5. Top 25 rank holders from each class & each Olympiad exam will be awarded Medals of Distinction. This will be applicable for winners from 26 Zones for performance in the 1st level Olympiads/ single level Olympiads.
Second level Exams - may be conducted based on the prevalent conditions due to Coronavirus at that time leading to feasibility of conducting 2nd level exams in all states. In case 2nd level exams are not conducted, results of 1st level exams will be treated as final results.
AWARDS - SCHOOLS
|AT INTERNATIONAL LEVEL|
|CATEGORY||AWARDS||NO. OF AWARDS.|
|Best International Principal||Citation + Trophy||20|
|Best International Teacher||Citation + Trophy||60|