Author: ANIL AHLAWAT
Shipping Weight: 132gms
Classes: Class 7
National Science Olympiad (NSO) Workbooks are designed to familiarize students with the type of questions coming in Olympiad exams. The Workbook contains chapter-wise multiple choice question bank followed by Achievers Section (Hots) & logical reasoning followed by Hints and explanation in the end of the book. The NSO Olympiad workbook also contains latest 2019 Olympiad exam paper with answer key to give recent NSO Olympiad exam understanding. It gives complete question practice and quick recap with self-analysis for great performance in the Olympiads.
- Chapter 1 : Nutrition in Plants and Animals
- Chapter 2 : Fibre to Fabric
- Chapter 3 : Heat
- Chapter 4 : Acids, Bases and Salts
- Chapter 5 : Physical and Chemical Changes
- Chapter 6 : Weather, Climate and Adaptations of Animals to Climate
- Chapter 7 : Winds, Storms and Cyclones
- Chapter 8 : Natural Resources and Their Conservation
- Chapter 9 : Respiration in Organisms
- Chapter 10 : Transportation in Plants and Animals
- Chapter 11 : Reproduction in Plants
- Chapter 12 : Motion and Time
- Chapter 13 : Electric Current and Its Effects
- Chapter 14 : Light
- Logical Reasoning
- SOF National Science Olympiad – 2019
- Hints & Explanations
Award distribution functions in Schools have..
Please fill the information to Subscribe for regular updates.
Please click here to view or download the photoGraphs...
THE FOLLOWING ORGANIZATIONS HAVE PARTNERED/...
Schools interested in allowing the students appearing in SOF Olympiad exam...