Author: MTG EDITORIAL BOARD
Shipping Weight: 340gms
Classes: Class 4
Exams: School Books
Environmental Studies for Smarter Life is a series of books for class 1 to 5. Stirctly following the NCERT syllabus these books are a source of encouragement and motivation for the young learners. This series is created by In-house MTG editorial board with some of the best teachers, renowned faculty and gold medallists, who have years of expertise and acumen in their fields of subjects, to prepare practice exercises for the young learners.
Special features of the books:
1. Age appropriate, child friendly, simple language accompanied with attractive illustrations.
2. Words of Wisdom to enhance moral values and make learners aware of their culture
3. Interactive Approach in the form of Kiara asks and Activity time to help retain concepts
4. Info bits and Amazing Facts to let user engross in the chapter
5. Fun time and Project Time to help all three (auditory, visual and kinaesthetic) learners.
6. Think Tank and HOTS questions to let learners think outside the box
7. Life Skills to develop ethical value in young learners
8. Recap time to reinforce the concepts learnt in the chapter
- Our Family
- Our Extended Family
- Mapping The Neighbourhood
- Community Helpers
- Community Eating
- Houses Then And Now
- Buildings And Bridges
- Our Sense Organs
- Teeth And Tongue
- World Of Plants
- How Food Reaches Us
- World Of Animals
- Animal Shelters
- Animals And Transport
- Birds : Beaks And Claws
- Recreation Time
- Travel And Currency
- Sources Of Water And Water Cycle
- Water : Pollution And Conservation
- Waste And Its Management
Award distribution functions in Schools have..
Please fill the information to Subscribe for regular updates.
Please click here to view or download the photoGraphs...
Schools interested in allowing the students appearing in SOF Olympiad exam...
THE FOLLOWING ORGANIZATIONS HAVE PARTNERED/...