Author: Mahabir Singh
Shipping Weight: 124gms
Classes: Class 7
International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO) Workbooks are designed to familiarize students with the type of questions coming in Olympiad exams. The Workbook contains chapter-wise multiple choice question bank divided in the section of Logical Reasoning, Mathematical Reasoning, Everyday Mathematics and Achievers Section, followed by Hints and explanation in the end of the book. The IMO Olympiad workbook also contains latest 2019 Olympiad exam paper with answer key to give recent IMO Olympiad exam understanding. It gives complete question practice and quick recap with self-analysis for great performance in the Olympiads.
- Chapter 1 :Integers
- Chapter 2 :Fractions and Decimals
- Chapter 3 :Data Handling
- Chapter 4 :Simple Equations
- Chapter 5 :Lines and Angles
- Chapter 6 :The Triangle and Its Properties
- Chapter 7 :Congruence of Triangles
- Chapter 8 :Comparing Quantities
- Chapter 9 :Rational Numbers
- Chapter 10 :Practical Geometry
- Chapter 11 :Perimeter and Area
- Chapter 12 :Algebraic Expressions
- Chapter 13 :Exponents and Powers
- Chapter 14 :Symmetry
- Chapter 15 :Visualising Solid Shapes
- Chapter 16 :Logical Reasoning
- SOF International Mathematics Olympiad - 2019
- Hints & Explanations
Award distribution functions in Schools have..
Please fill the information to Subscribe for regular updates.
Please click here to view or download the photoGraphs...
THE FOLLOWING ORGANIZATIONS HAVE PARTNERED/...
Schools interested in allowing the students appearing in SOF Olympiad exam...